Senior management professional and outstanding performer of target assessment and goal attainment within a variety of industries. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of effective business management. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
* Cold called on current, existing and established businesses to;
1) Enhance awareness of the upcoming CENSUS BUREAU activities in the general area, the significance of what the CENSUS BUREAU did, and what it meant to both the local economic climate as well as direct benefit to their business as well as their profitability both now and for the next ten years.
2) To seek active cooperation of the business administrative staff to not only raise awareness of the CENSUS BUREAU efforts, but to actively support and encourage their staff and client base to strongly promote such activities.
3) Through mutual education, to address both the strengths (as well as the weaknesses) of what the CENSUS BUREAU can accomplish, as well as how much we needed assistance at the local level to be able to contact everyone in the local area. TO THAT END, we needed local citizens to assist us in that endeavor, what that meant in terms of employment, duration, expectations and compensation. In short, we needed their assistance to gain access to their customer base with the businesses blessings in so doing.
* Kept an accurate and reliable accounting of businesses contacted, localities, economic climates and general cooperativeness of business owners contacted and reported back to the Regional Office on a daily basis.
* Follow up as needed and/or requested.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: