• Worked as part of the larger Station Compliance and Quality Assurance Team, monitoring compliance with regulatory and company policies/procedures within the scope of the Airport Operations and Customer Services division for both Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.
• Performed process and subject based audits. This involved an in-depth assessment of the controls in place for high risk topics for the division. Identified gaps were managed through the root cause and management action process and tracked until successful completion.
• Assisted with incident investigations and provided analysis of root causes and appropriate corrective actions.
• Performed audits of Aircraft Fueling, Passenger Service, Ramp Service, Cargo Service, and Deicing Service providers throughout the Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air system.
• Issued finding summaries, monitored corrective action status and distributed audit reports to management.
• Worked as a Senior Data Analyst for two years while in this department. Analyzed collected data and provided report outs to other departments and upper management.
• Supervised and mentored two temporary employees participating in a skills development opportunity.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: