Highly motivated Air Force Staff Sergeant seeking opportunity to continue public service career. With over seven years as an Aerospace Propulsion Technician a strong sense of attention to detail is the number one focus, coupled with thorough accurate documentation. As an Air Force Non Commissioned Officer work ethic and efficiency are a deeply ingrained mentality. With a professional and life philosophy built on integrity, service, and excellence a career in law enforcement and public service is ideal.
- Supervises section of 30 Specialists in maintaining $692 million inventory of F101-GE-102 Jet Engines. Administers/documents performance feedback sessions, documents and drafts annual performance reports, and drafts counseling/reprimand documentation.
- Directs and troubleshoots aircraft engine maintenance actions, performs engine run supervisor/operator duties and ensures quality assurance and accurate maintenance documentation.
- Sortie production expediter, manages combined maintenance effort of three specialist sections to facilitate real world combat aircraft generation/availability.
- Performs maintenance actions on B1-B Aircraft/F101-102 Engines
- Performs maintenance actions on C-130 Aircraft/T-56 Turboshaft Engines
- Completed Air Force Aerospace Turboprop Propulsion Technical School
- Completed Air Force Basic Military Training
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: