Hardworking and caring elementary school teacher skilled in working with diverse student classrooms. Excellent communication with parents and students. Skilled in creating, planning and implementing lessons in Spanish. Dynamic teacher with strong classroom management skills demonstrated through 14 years of classroom experience.
Skilled Spanish teacher focused on imparting different areas of knowledge (science, social studies, math, reading and writing) while building confidence and enhancing overall skills. Passionate about helping students develop love for Spanish with a strong dedication to the total development of children.
• Worked collaboratively with other teachers to review data and develop instructional strategies to
address student-learning objectives.
• Pursued professional development continually by attending educational conferences and teacher
• Worked with other teachers and administrators to evaluate and revise elementary school programs.
• Cooperated with parents to support students' learning and healthy development in school and at
• Completed training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and developments in
• Planned and implemented creative lessons in accordance with district, county, state and federal
• Participated in student recruiting sessions and other marketing efforts that required teacher
• Planned, implemented, monitored and assessed classroom instructional programs.
• Acquired a general knowledge of program curriculum and detailed knowledge of assigned courses.
• Adapted teaching methods and materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: