Find the Example That’s Right for You
LiveCareer has resumes examples for nearly every job under the sun. Find resume examples by searching by job title, design or format. LiveCareer offers a resume example for every job seeker. Take a look at the examples below to find your ideal resume example.
Search Resume Examples By Job Title
High School Teacher
Search our Resume Library by Industry
Resume Success Stories
How We Build Our Professional Resume Examples
Our professional resume writers are trained on the latest trends in resume writing, making them trusted experts in the field. Immersed in resume writing day in and day out, our certified resume writers know what employers are looking for.
Thanks to their training, they keep our resume examples current by including the most relevant keywords, skills, and professional experiences that employers are seeking across industries. Use them word-for-word or as inspiration as you write your own resume.Build Your Resume
5 Components of a Stand-out Resume
Terrific resumes come in a variety of designs and formats but they have one thing in common: they all contain the same critical information. While the final look of your resume may differ depending on your needs, here are the five basic components of a resume:
Resume header :
Contains your contact information.
Professional summary :
Write your elevator pitch. This section should be 3-5 sentences long and contain information about the job title you seek, critical skills you possess, and professional achievements you’d like to highlight.
List your hard and soft skills, customizing it to match the skills outlined in the job ad.
Work history :
List your jobs in reverse chronological order. This section will have more or less detail depending on the resume format you choose to use.
Outline your diplomas and degrees, as well as any academic honors you have been awarded.
How Resume Examples Can Help You Land the Job
Learning how to write a resume that will appeal to employers in your field doesn’t have to be an exercise in trial and error. Instead, peruse LiveCareer’s massive library of resume examples to see the resumes that helped other professionals in your field get hired.
Our resume examples can be an asset to your job search:
- With 100s of examples to choose from, our resume examples are hand-picked to show you the best of the best in resume writing.
- The resume in our library are examples used by job seekers who have been successful in landing a job in their field.
- Our resume examples get results because they are both optimized for applicant tracking systems (ATS) and are recruiter-friendly
6 Tips for Using a Resume Example
- Search your job title or industry to find resume examples that fit your needs.
- Choose the resume example that most closely matches your job title and professional level.
- Examine the resume templates used for your job title. Job seekers in conservative fields like law or finance should choose a more buttoned-up design, while those in more creative fields like advertising have more leeway.
- Make note of the resume format. If you have work experience in your field, use a chronological resume format. If you are a recent graduate or are re-entering the workforce, consider using a combination or functional resume format.
- Study the keywords and phrases in the resume. These can be used word-for-word or as inspiration for your own resume.
- Use LiveCareer’s Resume Builder to recreate the document.