Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable and experienced OTR Driver with an excellent driving record. Able to maintain focus for extremely long periods of time. Thorough familiarity with all local state and federal safety guidelines.
- Vast OTR driving experience
- Strong knowledge of traffic laws and FMCSA regulations
- Good ability to speak and write in English
- High physical ability to stand walk climb stoop and squat
- Excellent ability to keep vehicle logs per government requirements
- Sound ability to load and unload non-hazardous and hazardous waste materials
- Performed pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Entered trip data and completed time cards fully and accurately.
- Utilized equipment including tractor trailer pallet jacks and lift gates to deliver and unload products.
- Informed Transportation Manager immediately of any accidents or problems.
- Complied with all operational guidelines and procedures per OTR Driver manual.
- Completed Record of Duty Status forms in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performed pre- and post-trip vehicle cleaning.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Otr Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Otr Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.