Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and reliable Class A Driver with spotless customer service and driving records. Available at short notice and outside business hours as needed. Mindful and knowledgeable of all local and city vehicle operation safety standards.
- Class A CDL with excellent driving record
- Strong knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous waste and other regulations
- Strong familiarity with local major and minor roadways including highways
- Excellent ability to operate two- and four-wheel dollies
- High mathematical ability in all units of measurement
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds
- Conducted minor vehicle repairs and basic troubleshooting.
- Obtained necessary signatures on exchange forms and rental contracts.
- Performed commercial vehicle inspections on a daily basis.
- Delivered products to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Provided excellent customer service during all steps of the delivery process.
- Updated logbooks per Department of Transportation requirements.
- Conducted pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Drove tractor and trailer safely to and from customer loading area.
- Cross-checked item deliveries against customer invoices.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Class A Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Class A Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.