Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and reliable Company Driver with work experience at a number of well-established companies. Strong auto mechanical background and ability to identify potential vehicle operation problems. Mindful of all current safety rules governing large vehicle operation.
- Solid familiarity with all DOT (Department of Transportation) rules and regulations
- Good ability to consistently lift objects weighing up to 60 pounds
- High ability to climb tanker ladders and work at elevated heights
- Excellent driving history
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to complete required reports and other documentation fully and accurately
- Transport product to customer locations in a timely and safe manner.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs as needed.
- Adhere to all appropriate local and state safety regulations.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks with product for delivery.
- Completed and submitted all required product tracking paperwork.
- Maintained exterior and interior cleanliness of company vehicles.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Company Driver job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Company Driver resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.