Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Exceptionally focused and seasoned Sanitation Worker with a superb eye for detail and customer service record. Adept multitasker able to handle a high volume of simultaneous sanitation tasks quickly, accurately, and safely. Skilled in working independently with little to no direction or as part of a professional food processing facility sanitation team.
- Vast breadth of housekeeping and sanitation experience
- Excellent proficiency in food processing safety and sanitation principles and practices
- Superior and accurate record-keeping skills
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and standard safety rules
- Outstanding refuse collection vehicle operation abilities
- High knowledge of chemical mixing formulations and MSDS
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Clean and service food processing equipment after use and as needed.
- Remove all waste products from food production areas on a regular basis.
- Oversee timely provision and servicing of operational supplies.
- Maintain and update daily task logs completely and accurately.
- Furnish assistance to other sanitation and facility staff as necessary.
- Cleaned plant equipment and work areas in coordination with sanitation team.
- Upheld facility and state safety standards in all performed tasks.
- Reported all food quality problems and risks to supervisors.
- Assisted in new hire training and orientation as necessary.
- Maintained and updated inventory and stocking documentation on a daily basis.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sanitation Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sanitation Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.