Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Certified EKG Technician with experience in fast-paced and challenging hospital environments. Driven to provide highly accurate and exceptional patient care. Analytical and detail-oriented professional with strong communication interpersonal and time management abilities.
- Complete requested assessmentsincluding stress test EKG and ECG in a timely manner.
- Work effectively in critical situations to complete assessments.
- Track requests and document all actions correctly.
- Mentor junior staff in policies and standard operating procedures.
- Follow all hospital and government requirements including HIPPA.
- Documented patient vitals and treatment responses.
- Instructed patients on use of holter monitors.
- Collaborated with team members to handle test load.
- Inspected and maintained unit equipment.
- Kept supplies well-stocked and requested needed items.
- Administered pre-operative EKG and ECG tests.
- Prepared patients for stress tests and other assessments.
- Educated each patient on test protocols.
- Monitored patient behavior and physical responses.
Basic Life Support Certification
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Ekg Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Ekg Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.