Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Results-oriented Customer Service Supervisor with over 12 years of experience in enhancing customer service across various industries, seeking to take next career step with a respected organization dedicated to delivering world-class service and enhancing customer satisfaction. Accomplished in leveraging performance metrics to improve customer interactions and outcomes. Dedicated leader with the ability to lead teams to process and manage large account volumes without compromising service or quality.
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Staff Development
- Interpersonal Communication
- Conflict Resolution and De-escalation
- Team Leadership
- Direct team of 20 to achieve service initiative objective and maximize customer satisfaction; successfully process 1,000+ orders monthly.
- Oversee recruitment, hiring, and training of customer service staff to further company goals and sustain high customer service benchmarks.
- Manage monthly customer service and shipping metrics; evaluate error rates, call volumes, and customer complaints; and develop and implement plans to correct deficiencies in service.
- Develop, implement, and update best practices to streamline operations, standardize processes, and enhance customer service.
- Strengthen relationships with key internal staff across shipping, manufacturing, and quality assurance departments to optimize customer service processes and procedures.
- Review and approve return goods authorizations (RGA), and communicate product issues to production managers and quality assurance teams.
- Reviewed and processed customer purchase orders and advised customers of potential backorders or delays.
- Coordinated with manufacturing teams to meet customer purchase order demands.
- Organized and sent samples to customers to support sales initiatives and drive revenue goals.
- Fielded and addressed customer inquiries and investigated and resolved complaints and grievances.
- Partnered with sales representatives to surpass customer service expectations and goals.
- Updated name and address changes in customer database.
- Addressed and resolved customer issues and escalated problems to department heads.
- Identified opportunities for process improvements and recommended strategies to enhance customer service.
- Provided accurate information on incoming order statuses and shipped purchase orders.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Customer Service Supervisor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Customer Service Supervisor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.