Want to use this resume?
City, State 60630
Customer-focused professional with over 18 years of experience in facilitating airline ground operations at regional and international airports. Accomplished in enhancing airline operations through process improvement, internal audits, and staff development. History of success in de-escalating customer issues, enhancing customer experiences and satisfaction, and uniting teams to deliver exceptional service. Looking to take next career step in customer service and leadership with a private chartered flight company committed to elevating customer travel experiences.
- Operations management
- Customer service
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation
- FAA regulations
- Process improvement
- Team leadership
- Coordinate with supervisor to determine staffing needs for gate and ground operations, including ticket counters and baggage services.
- Address and resolve escalated customer concerns, and assist agents in resolving complex issues.
- Communicate changes in company rules and procedures, and mentor staff to improve performance and efficiency.
- Secure gates by communicating with aircraft and relaying messages to ramp and ticket counter.
- Fielded incoming calls, greeted customers, answered travel inquiries, tagged and handled baggage and collected baggage fees at gate, secured flights, processed reservations, and monitored cabin availability.
- Assisted misconnected and rerouted passengers during irregular operations; issued travel and hotel vouchers to displaced passengers on overbooked or canceled flights.
- Coordinated and conducted internal audits to assess compliance with standard operating procedures, employee standards, and FAA and airport requirements.
- Maintained Regional Flight Information (FLIFO) portal, gate manager, and gate displays.
- Checked in passengers for domestic and international travel using computerized systems; verified documentation for international and domestic flights.
- Processed tickets, checked baggage, and monitored carry-on baggage for size and quantity, collected checked baggage fees at gate, and assigned seats.
- Announced and provided information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, gate changes, and carry-on regulations.
- Assisted customers with special needs and quickly addressed and resolved customer complaints.
- Reinforced compliance with FAA, Southwest Company Name, and airport regulations.
- Greeted and assisted all customers, including providing help with check-in, tagging luggage, ticketing changes, rebooking, and special service requests.
- Boarded and deplaned flights and escorted passengers, including disabled passengers and unaccompanied minors, from aircraft.
- Provided accurate gate, flight arrival, and departure information and answered general inquiries.
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Airline Customer Service Agent job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Airline Customer Service Agent resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.