Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strongly dedicated and resourceful Talent Acquisition Specialist with an excellent record of identifying and placing superior job candidates. Adept at networking with a variety of in-person and online personnel sources. Able to function superbly with little to no supervision or as part of a hiring team.
- Extensive recruiting and applicant tracking system experience
- Excellent abilities in ongoing workload management
- Strong proficiency with Taleo, PRISM, SAP, and Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional skills in creative problem-solving
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- High analytical and reasoning abilities
- Design and develop various recruitment programs.
- Maintain contact network for qualified candidate recognition and sourcing.
- Contact and interview qualified candidates for relevant job positions.
- Utilize online recruiting services in researching and contacting candidates.
- Create and disseminate job advertising to various social media.
- Conducted applicant pre-screening and interviews.
- Researched job descriptions and qualifications for matching with appropriate candidates.
- Provided assistance with applicant testing, skill set checks, background checks, and reference checks.
- Researched applicants in communications with Internet sites, colleges, and community service organizations.
- Furnished administrative support and advice to human resources staff as required.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Talent Acquisition Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Talent Acquisition Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.