Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Human Resources Associate who is proficient in benefits distribution as well as government compliance needs. Adept in maintaining accurate compliance files collecting important data from personnel and acting as liaison between personnel and human resources group. Specializes in large personnel populations and growing companies.
- Certified human resources specialist
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Proficient at organizing human resources meetings
- Able to do telephone screening interviews
- Comfortable dealing with large groups of employees
- Assisted in collecting and processing completed new hire packages from each new hire training class.
- Was often asked to speak to new hire training classes about company policies and procedures.
- Assisted in maintaining benefits files for each employee.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the company government compliance files for state and federal regulations.
- Helped to process the new hire packages as they were completed by each new employee.
- Was often asked to perform initial telephone screening interviews with new employment candidates.
- Assisted in developing and processing all new hire information packages.
- Responsible for maintaining employee benefits files and government compliance information.
- Acted as the liaison between the human resources group and the staff.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Human Resources Associate job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Human Resources Associate resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.