Entry-Level Human Resource Administration positions typically involve clerical work, training personnel, and evaluating company practices. The human resource sector is responsible for maintaining a positive work environment and improving it as necessary. A quality objective is both confident and succinct. It should persuade the hiring manager to continue reading your resume, so it is important to mention relevant talents, education, and career goals.
What the Entry-Level Human Resource Administration Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employer
On the entry level of human resource administration, expect to start with tasks such as maintaining schedules, organizing paperwork, and communicating between organizations and individuals to set up appointments and meetings. However, you should also be prepared to facilitate company trainings and oversee compliance with industry and legal guidelines. Consequently, your resume should highlight customer service abilities, organizational skills, and leadership talents. Generally, you will also need a bachelor’s degree to be considered for an entry-level position.
Sample Entry-Level Human Resource Administration Resume Objectives
When writing your resume objective, make sure to name the position and company to indicate a genuine interest in that particular organization.
1. Organized and motivated college graduate seeks an Entry-Level Human Resource Administration position with XYZ Company to utilize high-level communication skills, leadership abilities knowledge of federal regulatory practices.
2. Seeking an Entry-Level Human Resource Administration position with XYZ Company that can make use of clerical experience and leadership skills.
3. Recent graduate with 5+ years of customer service experience looking for an Entry-Level Human Resource Administration position with XYZ Company that will foster career growth and use of interpersonal skill set.
4. Searching for an Entry-Level Human Resource Administration position with XYZ Company that utilizes comprehensive communication, customer service, and leadership skill set.
5. Dedicated professional with bachelor’s degree searching for a challenging Entry-Level Human Resource Administration position with XYZ Company that will allow the use and growth of administrative skills, interpersonal abilities, and career advancement.
Skills To Put in an Entry-Level Human Resource Administration Resume Objective
You should discuss your most vital skills in various places on your resume. In addition to the skills and work history sections, you should also put them in the resume objective. This is the first paragraph a hiring manager will read about you, so making it skill-heavy will definitely make you stand out.
Since your entry-level human resource administration resume should only be about one page in length, you do not have the space to discuss dozens of skills; your resume objective may only be long enough to mention a few. Therefore, you want to review LinkedIn, the job description, and this list of common human resource administration skills to decide what to put on your document:
- Advanced knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to do detailed work with high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and showcase professional judgment
- Proficiency with business intelligence and human resources software
- Knowledge of troubleshooting web conferencing cameras, photocopiers, and inkjet printers
- Capable of hiring employees and reviewing performances
- Expertise to conduct background checks
- Typing speed of 70 words per minute
- Experience with ensuring company remains compliant with all OSHA standards
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Looking to learn more and develop skillset further
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Organized and dedicated Support Clerk with proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision making skills...
11 yrs 10 mo
Security-focused and diligent Guard skilled at protecting personnel and premises. Responds and acts appropriately to situational assessments, including criminal acts and fire and medical emergencies r...
3 yrs 8 mo