There are plenty of opportunities to land an Account Executive job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Account Executive Resume Objectives that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Skills To Put in an Account Executive Resume Objective
The objective section is one of the most important parts of the resume. A well-written statement makes it easy for hiring managers to assess whether an account executive candidate has the skills needed to perform successfully on the job. An applicant tracking system, or ATS, scans resumes for keywords and may also be able to identify terms that will move the resume to the next step of the hiring process.
Consider how your past experiences have helped you build applicable strengths when you are selecting which skills to describe in the objective statement. Include both hard and soft skills to give potential employers a better understanding of the value you can bring to their organizations. Following is a list of skills often used by account executives:
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Successful record of driving sales using phone, direct mail, email, and social media campaigns
- Proficiency using account management and tracking features in Salesforce.com
- Maintains high customer retention and satisfaction rates
- Regularly exceeds sales and volume objectives
- Able to quickly analyze complex problems and offer solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications user
- Capable of working on Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS, platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced contract negotiator, project manager, and strategic planner
Results oriented, strong business acumen, with a successful track record in leading companies to growth and profits by building strong relationships, collaborating with Executives and building strateg...
19 yrs 10 mo
Dedicated Account Executive committed to continuous growth by cultivating productive relationships and resolving customer issues. Engaging and personable and increasing business opportunities through ...
7 yrs 4 mo
High performing sales professional with over 10 years' experience in Information Technology. Extensive outside sales experience with proven ability to manage and grow customer relationships/expand cus...
9 yrs 4 mo