Labor and Delivery Nurse Resume Objective
Hospitals and Obstetricians rely on the help of labor and delivery nurses to help women during the birthing process. Working as a labor and delivery nurse is challenging and rewarding. Your job is to provide superior patient care and aid in the delivery process. In many scenarios, you will be in charge of administering medicine and making important decisions. To secure a job as a labor and delivery nurse, it is important to create a resume objective that highlights the reasons you are a good fit for the job.
What the Labor and Delivery Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Good resume objectives are straightforward, and they include specific details about your experience, training, and background. It is also a good idea to highlight personality traits that will help you provide the best patient care and perform effectively on the job.
Sample Labor and Delivery Nurse Objectives
When you create your resume objective, make sure to include the name of the healthcare company or hospital you are seeking employment with. This helps your interest in the job to appear more genuine. The following are five sample objectives:
1. Compassionate, smart nursing graduate seeks employment with ABC hospital as a labor and delivery nurse to assist with patient care and contribute to the betterment of the hospital.
2. Looking to transition as a full time labor and delivery nurse with ABC company to utilize nursing degree, three years experience working in a hospital, and to use patient and loving personality.
3. Seeking a job as a labor and delivery nurse with ABC hospital to use 10 years experience as a nurse, medical expertise, and people skills.
4. Hard working, nursing graduate with a passion for helping others seeks a position with ABC hospital as a labor and delivery nurse.
5. Obtain a job with ABC company as a labor and delivery nurse to use medical background, hospital experience, reliability, and to work in a supportive role for obstetricians.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Highly competent, dedicated and compassionate Labor and Delivery Nurse with four years of experience in multiple specialties. Skilled in assisting patients before, during, and after childbirth in busy...
5 yrs 1 mo
Seasoned and caring Obstetrics Registered Nurse with 20 years of focused OB nursing experience in hospitals and health clinics. Senior specialist and team lead established as go-to nurse for challengi...
16 yrs 3 mo
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills. I am a dedicated professional regist...
17 yrs 1 mo
14 years nursing experience in gynecology, labor and delivery with specialty in area of high-risk obstetrics. Worked 7 of those years in OB Triage with experience in telephone triage as well as hands...
10 yrs 2 mo
Reliable and skilled nurse committed to giving exceptional patient and family-centered care. Proficient in patient assessments, medication administration, and critical thinking skills allowing for mor...
3 yrs 5 mo