Labor and Delivery Nurse Resume Objective
Hospitals and Obstetricians rely on the help of labor and delivery nurses to help women during the birthing process. Working as a labor and delivery nurse is challenging and rewarding. Your job is to provide superior patient care and aid in the delivery process. In many scenarios, you will be in charge of administering medicine and making important decisions. To secure a job as a labor and delivery nurse, it is important to create a resume objective that highlights the reasons you are a good fit for the job.
What the Labor and Delivery Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Good resume objectives are straightforward, and they include specific details about your experience, training, and background. It is also a good idea to highlight personality traits that will help you provide the best patient care and perform effectively on the job.
Sample Labor and Delivery Nurse Objectives
When you create your resume objective, make sure to include the name of the healthcare company or hospital you are seeking employment with. This helps your interest in the job to appear more genuine. The following are five sample objectives:
1. Compassionate, smart nursing graduate seeks employment with ABC hospital as a labor and delivery nurse to assist with patient care and contribute to the betterment of the hospital.
2. Looking to transition as a full time labor and delivery nurse with ABC company to utilize nursing degree, three years experience working in a hospital, and to use patient and loving personality.
3. Seeking a job as a labor and delivery nurse with ABC hospital to use 10 years experience as a nurse, medical expertise, and people skills.
4. Hard working, nursing graduate with a passion for helping others seeks a position with ABC hospital as a labor and delivery nurse.
5. Obtain a job with ABC company as a labor and delivery nurse to use medical background, hospital experience, reliability, and to work in a supportive role for obstetricians.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Dedicated and well-qualified labor and delivery RN offering proven skills in patient care, medication administration and treatment implementation with OB Triage, Labor, Vaginal delivery and Circula...
Experience: 24 yrs 1 mo
Dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse with progressive career history in direct patient care, triage, and care coordination in fast-paced environment. Proven to remain calm under pressure an...
Experience: 23 yrs 2 mo
Dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) with progressive career history in direct patient care, triage and care coordination in fast-paced environment. Proven ability to remain calm under...
Experience: 3 yrs 2 mo
Compassionate and highly competent Registered Nurse with over 20 years of clinical nursing experience in Women's health care. Dedicated to providing high-quality patient care with focus on safety a...
Experience: 20 yrs 1 mo
Board Certified Registered Nurse with over 17 years of experience delivering high-quality care to patients in Labor and Delivery and Maternal care units. Accustomed to treating diverse patient need...
Experience: 19 yrs 5 mo