Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants work closely with Occupational Therapists to better the lives of individuals facing challenges in living normal, everyday lives. The Certified aspect indicates that you have received the education and training necessary to qualify to assist Occupational Therapists in their duties. High-quality resume objectives should clearly state your educational qualifications, as well as your skills, experience, and knowledge that will help you perform your job.
What the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Although not quite fully a therapist, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants perform many duties for the Occupational Therapists they are assisting. Selecting activities for patients, monitoring performance, observing and recording information, and working with health care professionals are all part of the job. Your objective should confidently and clearly state not only the educational achievements that qualify you for the job, but also your organizational skills, people skills, clerical skills, communication skills, and even physical capability.
Sample Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Resume Objectives
Though you may have many qualifications, be direct and to the point with your objective. Don’t forget to use the full name of the company and the title of the position for which you are applying. Here are some sample objectives you can work with to meet your needs.
1. Organized individual who loves working with adults and children looking to secure a position as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with ABC company and use a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy.
2. Motivated and cheerful professional with certification and 5+ years of experience in an occupational therapy environment looking for a position as Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with ABC company.
3. Seeking a position as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with ABC company to use refined clerical, organizational, and people skills gained while earning a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy.
4. Obtain a job as Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant for ABC company to help people and further hone communication, organizational, and clerical skills.
5. Proactive individual with a love for life and 5+ years of practical experience seeking a position as Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant @ LHC Group, Centerwell, MCSA, Reliant, and Procare
Hardworking Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant bringing 12 years' experience supporting pediatric and geriatric patients. Skilled at effectively and efficiently delivering rehabilitation service...
11 yrs 11 mo
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant @ Texas Health and Human Services
Hardworking and reliable professional perusing a Master’s of Science in Healthcare Administration seeking an internship to learn and grow....
7 yrs 7 mo
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant @ PAM Health
To seek and maintain full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills....
8 yrs 9 mo
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant @ Kindred At Home
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with 11 years of experience working with mostly geriatric individuals. Well-versed in delivering effective rehabilitation services, documenting progress and me...
27 yrs 2 mo
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant PRN @ Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Dedicated employee known for punctuality, pursuing employment options where good customer service and positive attitude will make a difference. Outgoing COTA/L pursuing flexible part-time employment w...
8 yrs 1 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.