Quality Assurance specialists are utilized in a number of different industries to ensure that services and products meet specifications. A software Quality Assurance engineer may try to debug code while a hardware engineer will test parts and review the assembly process. Depending on the field you are entering, the objective portion of your resume should reflect the skills you have to be successful.
What The Quality Assurance Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Quality Assurance specialists need to have a keen eye for detail when inspecting the parts and machinery used for assembly. They may even try to break a program or product in order to fix any problems before the item is sent out into the market. Some other basic duties of the position include resolving major problems in quality, educating personnel on how to improve production, discussing their evaluations with the management, and confirming that any audit procedures are carried out efficiently. As you are writing your resume for this position, you should emphasize any problem solving or decision-making skills you have acquired in previous places of employment.
Sample Quality Assurance Resume Objectives
It is important to note that you should always mention the name of the business you are applying for when writing the objective. This lets the hiring manager know you are actually passionate about this line of work.
1. Looking for a Quality Assurance position at ABC company to utilize skills in performance management, communication, and problem analysis.
2. Organized and results-driven individual with 10+ years of experience in bugging and debugging software seeking position in Quality Assurance for ABC company.
3. Seeking a position with ABC company in Quality Assurance to benefit the organization with informed decision making and an understanding of technical capacity.
4. Proactive professional desires a position with ABC company in Quality Assurance that promotes collaboration skills and proficiency in communication.
5. Searching for a Quality Assurance position at ABC company that requires extensive knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering processes.
Skills To Put in a Quality Assurance Resume Objective
Resume objective skills are important because they appear near the top of a resume. This position makes them some of the first information an employer sees. How well these skills match employer needs often determines whether the reviewer continues reading your quality assurance resume. Deciding which skills to list requires a careful reading of the requirements outlined in the job posting.
Creating a skills list for a quality assurance resume objective means analyzing your skills as they relate to the specific job. It’s important to include a mix of hard and soft skills to show you not only have the knowledge to perform the job but also the ability to manage yourself and others.
Consider these examples of skills for your quality assurance resume objective:
- Possess strong communication skills, including ability to interact in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with software-based task management tools (Asana, JIRA, To-Do)
- Experience designing and developing both manual and automated test scripts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely motivated, quick learner with excellent knowledge retention
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Natural leader, mentor, and team player
- Passionate self-starter driven to produce results
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Quality Assurance Manager @ Peters' Heat Treating Inc
Focused Operations Manager adept at liaising with key clients, accounts and external business stakeholders to build rapport and drive retention. Focused on promoting safety and productivity across mul...
15 yrs 7 mo
Senior Quality Assurance Administrator - CR COE @ Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Diligent Quality Assurance Analyst with a solid history of achievements in a variety of roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities. Current daily responsibilities are; implementing customer com...
9 yrs 4 mo
Quality Assurance Lead @ Cognizant Technology Solutions, CTS
10.5 Years of Experience in Quality Engineering & Assurance 10.5 Years Experience in Healthcare Business Concepts such as Enrollment, Eligibility, Provider Networks, Claims Processing, EDI 83...
10 yrs 6 mo
Quality Assurance- Compliance Associate 1/ Document Control @ International Vitamin Corporation
Determined Quality Assurance Specialist with dedication to quality and accuracy. Familiar with handling multiple projects in highly competitive environments. Solid interpersonal and collaboration skil...
Quality Assurance Specialist @ Webstraurant Store
Performance Profile Experienced in quality assurance and poultry production with 18 years of experience geared toward driving sustainable results while increasing productivity. Customer focused profes...
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.