Want to use this resume?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Concierge job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Concierge Resume Objective that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly experienced and reliable Concierge with a stellar work ethic and guest satisfaction record. Adept at managing interactions with a wide array of personality types with complete professionalism and courtesy. Able to function well as an independent worker or in coordination with hotel staff and management.
- Extensive front desk and guest management experience
- Excellent ability to anticipate and respond to individual guest needs and preferences
- Superior skills in upholding security practices and preventing unauthorized entries
- Exceptional skills in handling diverse types of guests with courtesy and professionalism
- Strong ability to respond effectively to unusual and emergency situations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Greet guests upon arrival and departure on a daily basis.
- Escort new guests to assigned rooms.
- Maintain and stock work area on a regular basis.
- Transport laundry to and from rooms as needed.
- Receive and fulfill special guest arrangement requests.
- Assist other hotel departments in customer service provision as needed.
- Monitored surveillance equipment to prevent unauthorized facility entry on a regular basis.
- Assisted guests with luggage and cargo as required.
- Received and ensured fulfillment of daily meal orders.
- Assisted other departments as needed.
Skills To Put in a Concierge Resume Objective
Hiring managers tend to spend about six seconds on each resume before moving on to the next document. This gives them time to read about twenty words – just enough to skim through your objective statement. With a powerful beginning, you may be able to persuade the professional to continue through the rest of your page.
One way to do this is to pick out key hard and soft skills from the job description. These are the technical abilities necessary to do the job and the people skills that impress potential employers when you interview. As you consider the various qualifications you could include, focus on those most important to the duties and success of a concierge.
Here are some examples of the top skills you could include on a concierge objective statement:
- Recognized for handling stressful situations with a calm demeanor and pleasant manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service orientation
- Expert multitasker, handling travel arrangements, reservations, and guest accommodations efficiently
- Capable of gathering information about community amenities and recreational activities
- Superior scheduling and organization skills
- Adept at meeting deadlines and satisfying client requests promptly
- Known for maintaining discretion and professionalism
- Familiar with software, computer systems, and internet searches
Concierge Resume Objective
A Concierge assists customers in various establishments such as apartments, hotels, and office buildings. When applying for this type of position, your objective statement should briefly but clearly highlight your career skills. Usually, this statement is the first thing that prospective employers will see, so you should take time to write it carefully.
What the Concierge Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Concierge helps companies provide superior customer service and contributes to the success of the establishment. Working as a successful Concierge requires numerous skills such as client needs assessment, customer satisfaction evaluation, service orientation, and clerical proficiency. Employees will also need to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal processes such as active listening, conflict management, and social perception. Duties include making reservations, storing luggage, providing beverages to guests, arranging childcare, and running errands for customers. Employees will also answer questions about local information regarding directions, restaurants, shopping venues, spa treatments, and other features. Additional job responsibilities include keeping the lounge tidy, handling unusual requests, planning parties, and replacing lost items for guests. Clarity of speech and oral comprehension are essential to the position, along with a strong intuition concerning potential problems. Allude to these essential skills in your objective statement.
Sample Concierge Resume Objectives
Always include the company name in your objective statement to show respect and interest. Here are a few examples of well-constructed objective statements:
1. Obtain a Concierge position with ABC company that will utilize strong conflict management and customer service skills.
2. Highly motivated individual with 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry looking to secure employment as a Concierge with ABC company.
3. Dedicated professional with a background in customer service seeking a Concierge position with ABC company that will employ the use of strong service and coordination abilities.
4. Seeking employment as a Concierge with ABC company that will allow the use of strong interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Looking for a Concierge position with ABC company to utilize 10+ years of experience in hospitality and client satisfaction services.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.