There are plenty of opportunities to land a Call Center job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Call Center resume objective that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled and meticulous Call Center Representative with a superb record of customer satisfaction and successful sales. Adept multitasker able to address multiple customer and company tasks with the highest degree of professionalism and accuracy. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Extensive call center representative experience
- Strong familiarity with product information to inform customers
- Exceptional skills in logging numbers accurately
- Outstanding skills in verifying product pricing
- High creative thinking and customer service skills
- Superior record of closing telephone sales
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office suite
- Sound bilingual abilities in English and Spanish
- Conduct outbound telephone sales calls for a wide variety of consumer products and services.
- Enter customer data on company computers accurately and completely.
- Answer customer product questions fully and accurately.
- Assist with quality assurance process as required.
- Work frequent overtime or substitution hours.
- Processed mortgage applications over telephone.
- Answered borrower queries promptly and accurately.
- Performed data entry services for borrower credit check and property appraisal information.
Skills To Put in a Call Center Resume Objective
Working in a call center requires a unique combination of hard and soft skills essential to survive in such a fast-paced, demanding environment. When you craft your resume and objective statement, your wording needs to reflect those skills. Often this paragraph is the first thing an employer reads, which means it’s your first chance to make a great impression.
If you don’t show your hard and soft skills in both your objective and skills section, employers may think you won’t have the skills to adapt to the job. Evaluate your strengths and moments of accomplishment to identify viable skills, and then build on those by reviewing target jobs to extract skills employers find desirable.
Take a look at these great sample skills for a call center resume:
- Fast, courteous, and knowledgeable customer service and support
- High-quality call script delivery and on-target customer conversion
- Problem-solving with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent relationship building with ability to form a rapport with any customer
- Rapid data entry using multiple order management and fulfillment systems
- Team collaboration in a cooperative group environment
- Revenue generation and bottom-line growth through cross-sells and up-sells
- Responsive product knowledge and expertise with confident recommendations
- Conflict de-escalation, talking down angry callers to turn them into satisfied customers
Call Center Resume Objectives
Individuals who work at a Call Center are in charge of answering any customer questions about a given product or service or resolving any complaints a customer might have. You will be representing the business to numerous people, so your resume objective should convince the hiring manager that you will be a true asset to the organization.
What The Call Center Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Being a successful Call Center agent requires having customer service skills to provide friendly and valuable information to anyone who calls the company.Some other responsibilities associated with the position include keeping records of customer questions and complaints, contacting customers to inform them of any new developments regarding their initial inquiry, and recommending improvements to prevent problems in the future. Your verbal communication skills should be emphasized within the resume objective since most of your duties will take place over the phone. Your objective should tell a prospective employer that you have what it takes to be successful in the position.
Sample Call Center Resume Objectives
Adding the name of the company you are applying for is crucial when writing your resume objective. This tells the hiring manager that you have an active interest in working with the organization.
1. Obtain a Call Center position with ABC company to utilize strengths in customer service and verbal communication.
2. Seeking to secure a position in the Call Center of ABC company that allows the use of recordkeeping and communication skills.
3. A highly dedicated individual with 10+ years of experience in resolving customer complaints and answering inquiries looking for a Call Center position at ABC company.
4. Searching for a Call Center position to use verbal communication and problem resolution skills for the benefit of ABC company.
5. Proactive and results-oriented professional with experience in talking with customers over the phone, keeping records of transactions and recommending improvements to shipping procedures seeking a Call Center position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Call Center Customer Service Representative @ Etch/Optimum
Hardworking and knowledgeable at customer service well-versed in using scripts and personal expertise to address diverse customer concerns. Self-motivated and independent in sourcing and implementing ...
10 yrs 4 mo
Call Center Associate @ Brighter Beginnings
Well-qualified administrative professional with remarkable typing skills, data entry expertise and goal-oriented mentality. Proficient in updating daily logs, investigating discrepancies and managing ...
11 yrs 4 mo
Call Center Representative @ VA
Welcoming and intelligent worker with proven history of accuracy, efficiency and punctuality. Skilled at Customer Service with great attention to detail and organization skills. Resourceful and outgoi...
Call Center Agent @ Teleperformance USA
Hi, My name is Wes McCormick, after being diagnosed with an auto-immune bone disease, my Dr's informed me that I would no longer be able to do my careers as the physical aspects would render me crippl...
8 yrs 5 mo
Call Center Customer Service Representative @ Alorica
Hardworking and knowledgeable [Job Title] well-versed in using scripts and personal expertise to address diverse customer concerns. Self-motivated and independent in sourcing and implementing solution...
3 yrs 1 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.