Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Accomplished Call Center Technical Support professional who has a proven track record of solving user issues quickly. Adept at identifying and solving problems communicating complicated solutions to users and working directly with users and management to solve ongoing issues. Specializes in insurance and technology support organizations.
- Holds four technical certifications in software support
- Exceptional communication and demonstration skills to users
- Very dedicated support professional who works hard to solve every issue
- Excellent teamwork skills and independent working skills
- Able to work with all levels of management
- Reliable employee who works until a problem is solved
- Responsible for taking incoming calls from users and generating an activity report.
- Accumulated a call resolution rate of 95 percent which is still the highest in company history.
- Assisted in developing call center support protocol policies for all support technicians.
- Responsible for initiating all in-person user support tickets and seeing them to completion.
- Assisted in planning two major company upgrades.
- Assisted in developing and delivering technical training materials for users.
- Responsible for generating action tickets based on incoming user calls and then seeing those tickets through to resolution.
- Assisted in developing technical training materials for users.
- Assisted in doing in-person support calls.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Call Center Technical Support job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Call Center Technical Support resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.