NICU Nurse Resume Objective
NICU nurses are relied on to provide exceptional care to newborns and their families. A resume objective is the first thing a prospective employer reads, and sometimes the only information they look at. Make a strong first impression on hiring managers by writing a statement that is confident and clear. Your objective should highlight your skills, knowledge, and qualifications in critical care nursing.
What The NICU Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Having a child in the neonatal intensive care unit can be exceedingly stressful for new parents. Nursing professionals in the NICU help to mitigate this stress while performing many important takes. Other responsibilities include patient monitoring, assessment, charting and documentation, diagnostic procedures, and family communication. Successful nurses possess a strong foundation of clinical knowledge, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and care team members. Your resume should highlight specific skills and experiences in critical care, assessment, time management, and collaboration.
Sample NICU Nurse Resume Objectives
When drafting an objective for a NICU nurse position, include the name of the hospital or care facility to emphasize your interest to prospective employers. Here are a few examples of an objective statement:
1. Organized, results-driven professional with 7+ years of experience in critical care seeks position as NICU Nurse with ABC hospital to provide exceptional level of service and team support.
2. Obtain position with ABC hospital as NICU Nurse Manager, utilizing exception knowledge of neonatology, critical assessment, and team collaboration to lead nursing team in providing high-quality patient care.
3. Talented, team-oriented nursing professional seeks position as NICU Nurse with ABC hospital, enabling use of knowledge in care coordination, patient advocacy, and assessment to support increased rate of positive outcomes.
4. Looking for position as NICU Nurse with ABC hospital to advance expertise in critical assessment and care coordination, supporting continued provision of exemplary care in neonatal unit.
5. Seeking NICU Nurse Manager position with ABC hospital to utilize and develop exceptional knowledge in neonatal critical care, effective communication, and quality control efforts.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.