Restaurant Team Member Resume Objective
A Restaurant Team Member is responsible for a variety of tasks around the restaurant, including food preparation and customer service. When writing your objective, it is essential to include your specific skills and abilities to paint a picture of yourself at the very beginning of your resume. Make certain you outline these items in a clear and confident manner to make a lasting impression on potential employers.
What the Restaurant Team Member Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Restaurant Team Members can be found in a variety of eating establishments, from fast food to five-star restaurants. Some of their responsibilities include preparing food throughout the day, providing excellent customer service, maintaining cleanliness in the restaurant, waiting on tables and taking orders, following safety procedures, and ensuring customers have an overall positive experience. A good Restaurant Team Member will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with the public. They must also be detail-oriented to ensure food is prepared correctly and according to recipe. If you have a cooking talent and good people skills, then this position would be for you. Be sure to include these things in your objective statement as well as relative experience.
Sample Restaurant Team Member Resume Objectives
It is a good idea to include the name of the company you are applying for in order to show employers your interest and dedication. Here are some example objective statements:
1. Obtain a Restaurant Team Member position with (company name) displaying exceptional food preparation and customer service skills.
2. Seeking an entry-level position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) using knowledge of food preparation and people skills to provide customers with an exceptionally positive experience.
3. A highly motivated, detail-oriented, and friendly individual with five years of experience providing customer service, preparing food and ensuring restaurant environments are clean and safe seeking a position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name).
4. Looking to secure a position as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) that utilizes excellent food preparation, restaurant maintenance, and customer service skills.
5. Searching for employment as a Restaurant Team Member with (company name) is an individual who will offer a friendly face as well as one year of experience working with food.
Skills To Put in a Restaurant Team Member Resume Objective
As you prepare to apply for a restaurant team member job, remember to showcase your skill set in your resume objective statement and skills section. Include your top hard and soft skills as well as those you are developing on the job. Show hiring managers you have what it takes to not only succeed but thrive in the advertised restaurant position.
Review the job description for the top traits the position requires. Go ahead and include them if they match your current skill set. You can also browse professional profiles on LinkedIn for ideas on other relevant abilities to consider.
Here are some top proficiencies restaurant team members may feature in a resume for jobs such as host, server, and dining room supervisor:
- Excellent customer and personal service
- Strong and open communication with the public, supervisors, and peers
- Proficiency with point of sale software, such as Hospitality Control Solutions Aloha Point-of-Sale
- Knowledge of food preparation, hygiene, and safety policies and procedures
- Familiarity with office suite and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Office and Excel
- Keen social perceptiveness and active-listening skills
- Physical fitness, flexibility, and coordination
- Clarity of speech and expression
- Strong work ethic and professional ambition
- Prior experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Restaurant Team Member @ Cabinet works group
I also worked some restaurants in Maysville my little ceasers and Wendy's and as a porter cleaning at Frisch's. Also worked with the city of Maysville painting and with my dad's painting company....
3 yrs 4 mo
Restaurant Team Member @ Addis Restaurant
Cheerful Restaurant Team Member well-versed in taking customer orders and remaining calm during busiest times. Motivated and efficient individual with Number-year background handling food and drink pr...
7 yrs 4 mo
Restaurant Team Member @ Taco Bell Restaurant
Diligent Food Service worker with successful history in educational settings and dedication to supporting team with hard work and knowledgeable service. Familiar with food safety requirements and taki...
19 yrs 1 mo
Restaurant Team Member @ Hawaiin Bros
Highly-motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong worth ethic, adaptability and exceptional interpersonal skills. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly mastering ...
5 yrs 8 mo
Restaurant Team Member @ Bojangles'
Energetic [Job Title] bringing [Number] year background in service industry. Talent in fostering repeat business through advanced interpersonal skills. Recognized for physical coordination and strong ...
8 yrs 10 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.