Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
HR Administration professional with five years of experience with a union workforce. Understands the importance of keeping up with industry trends in benefits, wages, and training. Participates in community outreach programs and job fairs.
- Labor relations professional in a union workforce setting
- Positive relationship with union leaders
- Business strategy
- Analysis of benefit programs
- Maintain adequate level of skilled workers
- Analysis of industry wage comps
- Successfully assist in union negotiations ending in signed contracts.
- Conduct periodic and regular benefit plan evaluations. Review current contracts and ensure communications with all parties throughout the decision process.
- Administer short-term disability plans, leave of absence, and paid time off for all employees.
- Request staffing needs from department managers to avoid understaffing.
- Recommend appropriate training for new hires.
- Recruited and identified promising candidates.
- Responded to variables in the industry, staffing up quickly when needed.
- Recommended out-sourcing when required.
- Negotiated favorable rates with staffing agencies.
- Insured all required employment documents were completed and signed.
- Provided new employees with their benefit options, ensured enrollment forms were complete, and provided each new employee a copy of the company policy employee manual.
- Administered the benefits program for all employees.
Certified Labor Relations Professional
HR Certification Institute SPHR
There are plenty of opportunities to land an HR Administration job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an HR Administration resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.