Customs Broker Resume Objective
Customs Brokers provide assistance to people importing and exporting goods. When you apply for this position, remember that it is essential to include a well-written, clear and straightforward objective statement in your resume. This is where you will name your experience, skills and abilities to show potential employers what you are capable of. Take advantage of this statement to show employers why you are the best choice of candidate for the job.
What the Customs Broker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Customs Brokers ensure that people are meeting federal international shipment requirements. They make sure that people comply with regulations and laws that are in place. Some of the duties they have include advising clients on transaction procedures, representing clients, assisting with transactions, submitting the proper documentation, preparing the appropriate forms, keeping records and ensuring that duties and fees are paid. Some skills that Customs Brokers should have that are good to mention in your objective include communication, listening, organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking, negotiation and speaking skills. Name the specific skills you have in your statement.
Sample Customs Broker Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company you are applying for in your objective statement to show your interest. Here are some example resume objectives for Customs Brokers:
1. Looking to secure a Customs Broker position with ABC Company that will allow an individual with exceptional communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills to benefit the organization.
2. Detail-oriented individual with five years of related experience and good people, organizational and time management skills searching for a Customs Broker position with ABC Company.
3. Seeking employment with ABC Company as a Customs Broker as an individual with excellent communication, listening, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Organized, dedicated individual with exceptional people, listening, communication, and problem-solving skills looking to secure a Customs Broker position with ABC Company.
5. Obtain a Customs Broker position with ABC Company that will enable an individual to display excellent time management, communication and problem-solving skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.