Personable and dedicated Senior Human Resources professional with over 10 years experience in business finance, office management, accounts receivable and payable, human resources and administration. Seeking to use efficient and effective communication and organizational skills to achieve HR goals and initiatives.
• Excellent customer service skills and highly effective in verbal and written communication
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding
payroll, benefits, and employee issues
• Demonstrated ability to listen and work in effective partnership with internal and external constituents.
• Ability to multi-task, work in a team structured environment and independently
• Unbiased in character to effectively work with persons of all backgrounds
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and commitment to completing tasks
• Utilize an "open door" policy to resolve employee problems or concerns in a timely manner.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to identify, analyze, and resolve matters based on available data
•Process new hires and terminations onto PHRST system and update
changes to benefit/payroll records in a timely manner.
• Complete on-boarding /new hire paperwork and enter onto HRIS system.
• Process unemployment paperwork and address any issues or concerns.
• Run and review query reports to ensure data correctness in system.
• Manage and track employee vacation/personal/sick records within Data
• Ensure timely processing of accounts payable/receivables and expense
reimbursement onto FSF system.
• Analyze daily Validity report to ensure budget financial control.
• Managed the mediation and resolution process of employee and management
• Assist with providing policy information to employees on benefit
programs such as: sick leave disability, retirement, medical/dental coverage,
leave of absence and worker's compensation.
• Serve as confidential adviser on Human Resource matters.
• Maintenance of HRIS system: entering new employees, updating employee
data information and Benefits.
• Process enrollments, changes and terminations in a timely manner.
• Compose and send correspondence to employees as necessary with current
information regarding benefits.
• Manage vendor relationships, including management of financial account
status and addressing billing discrepancies.
• Record, process and maintain employee I-9 records along with on-boarding
• Reconcile monthly billing invoices for Medical, Dental, Vision and
• Interact timely and professionally with employees/customers on claim
issues and respond promptly to the issues and/or concerns.
• Implemented an even workflow of the invoice billing systems while ensuring compliance of company's accounting system.
• Initiated bank wire transfers for theater organizations.
• Monitored accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions
and managed the payroll system and processing on an as needed basis.
• Assisted in the preparation of company manual policies and procedures.
• Administered the yearly processing of 1099 miscellaneous tax statements of
• Investigated complaints of staff and provided recommendations.
• Responsible for tracking of monthly, weekly, and daily sales reports.
• Sustained professional working relationships with organizations, vendors,
suppliers and customers.
• Management of summer interns including selecting, interviewing, tasks delegation and scheduling.
Administrative Support 04/2017 - 05/2018
JP Morgan Chase (Aerotek, Inc.) | Wilmington, DE
• Execution of record retention policy - ensuring appropriate designation is
assigned to all documents and the destruction of documents when
retention period is reached.
• Redaction of personal information from Production Audit and Quality
• Execution of quality assurance testing for multiple processes including:
health checks monitoring, money rates and pricing production audits.
Trust Administrative Associate 11/2015 - 12/2016
Wilmington Trust Company (Kelly Services) | Wilmington, DE
• Monitor activity of accounts to ensure accurate setup and operations
within established guidelines. Analyze and resolve issues related to all
aspects of assigned accounts.
• Collaborate with other parties, including but not limited to attorneys,
financial advisers, interested parties to better serve clients.
• Serve as main point of contact with clientele and their internal and external
Member, Delaware Chapter - Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (2016 - present)
Member, National - Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (2019 - present)
• Payroll/Human Resource Statewide Technology (PHRST)
• First State Financial (FSF) Accounting System
• Microsoft Dynamics AX (HRIS)
• UltiPro (HRIS)
• Benefit Focus system
• Ceridian & Prime Pay Payroll System
• Microsoft Outlook - Word - Excel - PowerPoint
• Peachtree Accounting Software
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: