Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and conscientious Workers Compensation Specialist with a proven record of high client satisfaction. Experienced in obtaining optimal legal outcomes for legitimate injury claims across a wide variety of industries. Knowledgeable in an array of injury-specific medical options for individual claims cases.
- Extensive workers’ compensation claim management experience
- Excellent facility with medical terminology
- High skills in handling confidential information
- Strong ability to build working relationships with trust and integrity
- Superior ability to deliver unique and reliable solutions
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Sound analytical and computer skills
- Investigated and processed claims reports and supporting documentation.
- Identified and removed obstacles to ensure highest quality claims outcomes.
- Analyzed merits and financial impacts of injury circumstances.
- Performed thorough reviews of all documentary evidence including investigative reports.
- Conducted and evaluated legal strategy conference calls at regular intervals.
- Informed injured workers of all treatment options.
- Coordinated claims case management with physicians and other health care professionals.
- Identified cases in need of medical management.
- Identified cases requiring workplace surveillance.
- Evaluated injured employees’ compliance with prescribed physical therapy regimens.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Workers Compensation Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Workers Compensation Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.