Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
- Human resources specialist
- Adept with Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint and Access
- Database savvy
- Data mining expert
- Able to create reports that are useful and many levels of management
- Experienced in budgeting
- Strong work ethic and teamwork approach
- Worked closely with departmental managers to offer workforce insights for budget preparations.
- Assisted human resources department in training new employees as well as employees changing departments.
- Projected workforce needs for seasonal spikes in production.
- Responsible for weekly workforce production and personnel costs versus expenses objectives.
- Worked closely with the production manager to help update seasonal workforce needs prior to the summer and winter spike in business.
- Assisted budgeting department on several projects that projected long-term workforce costs versus potential revenue from new business divisions.
- Responsible for generating quarterly workforce projections based on the upcoming production needs.
- Created monthly report for management team that compared workforce costs to actual revenue production.
- Involved in several workforce allocation research projects designed at assisting in budgeting for planned corporate growth.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Workforce Management Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Workforce Management Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.