A diligent, committed and ambitious individual with a track record of meeting targets; currently studying Management (minor: Business Informatics). I am seeking full time business development oriented roles with room for upward advancement on performance coupled with challenging customer-relations position to leverage background in diplomacy, records management and open-source platform communication which can provide me a dynamic work sphere to extract the required skills
Human Resources: Administration, Training & Development:
• Acquired skills in the concepts, principles and techniques of assessing training and development needs.
• Ability to provide guidance in the areas of compensation/benefits, recruitment/selection, program design and implementation, job analysis, performance management and labor relations.
• Examined the development of strategic human resource policies and programs in the areas of managing people at work, compensation/benefits, high-performance culture, talent management,
job security, employee morale/motivation, loyalty and fairness.
• Analyzed the concepts of individual and group behavior as they affect performance in organizations including, communication, decision-making, leadership/structural issues.
• Comprehensive understanding of industrial relations, particularly relating to union-management relations Management.
• Capable of identifying and articulating the strategic issues that organizations face including the development of an organization's strategic directions, capabilities and internal/ external dynamics.
• Ability to create a work environment that promotes innovation and peak performance; integrate high-performance expectations into everyday business practices; and use human resource policies to enhance competitive advantage with emphasis on strategic human resource practices that reinforce and support the core capabilities of the organization
• Analyzed ways of enhancing management decision-making process through the application of economic theory, applications of micro and macroeconomic principles specific to labor supply and demand, market structure and prices, externalities and competitive market equilibrium.
Dealing with an array of budgets and conducted market research
Handling numerous administrative duties; tracking, monitoring, reviewing and processing account and market related data.
The experience has required strong planning and organizational skills coupled with an in depth analytical approach to problem management. I had the opportunity to develop strong interpersonal communication; Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization, thus resulting in the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team and customer assessment skills with a concentration in financial accounting and customer service.
Literature in English
Art & Design
Literature in English
Food & Nutrition
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.