Committed, goal-oriented and result driven Human Resources Supervisor contributing over 20 years of increasingly accountable experience in administrative leadership, human capital management, resource utilization, and organizational development. A highly organized professional with demonstrated excellence utilizing analytical planning, directing and coordinating skills to successfully improve organizations, internal processes, solve problems and achieve organizational goals. Possesses effective communication and interpersonal skills with a unique ability to build strong teams and coalitions across a broad spectrum. A savvy leader with a reputation of taking care of people and accomplishing the organization's mission. Highly adept at planning, prioritizing, coordinating multiple tasks and conflicting requirements. Strong business acumen, highest integrity, professionalism, and an excellent communicator. A proven leader with strong skills to lead across organizations and influence change. Fiscally astute and cost-focused in creating, allocating and streamlining management of Civilian and Military workforce.
• Strategic Planning • Program & Policy Implementation
• Talent & Resource Management • HRIS Management
• Leader Development & Training • Employee Management Relations
• Building Teams & Partners • Leading Change
• Project & Program Management • Operations & Efficiency
Scope of Responsibility: Serves as the Human Resources Information Systems Manager and Personnel Automation Systems Director; plans and executes all human resources services and support for an organization comprised of 25,000 personnel. Provides human resources system oversight and manages access permissions while integrating accurate personnel information across the organization. Ensures human resources support and systems are properly coordinated and executed to enhance the organization's mission. Manages military executive-level and senior-level management evaluations (performance appraisals), award programs, finance (payroll), inprocessing (onboarding), and recruitment and retention programs. Assist the Program Director in managing personnel readiness to execute its wartime mission during contingency operations overseas at the strategic level.
• Supervised Human Resources section of 6 HR Specialist responsible for processing personnel and finance actions, promotions, and evaluations for over 25,000 personnel geographically dispersed throughout the Pacific Theatre maintaining a 98.2% processing rate.
• Planned, executed, and managed all facets of human resources service and support to over 25,000 personnel throughout 13 organizations maintaining 100% accountability and a 98% personnel readiness rate.
• Developed a Human Resources information system database that provided real time personnel accountability to senior level executives that compiled over 20 data elements for 10,000 personnel spread across 4 countries and 2 different time zones.
• Provided technical expertise and analysis to ensure accuracy and compliance to human resources regulatory guidance and policies were understood by all.
• Managed complex Military Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
• Adjusted internal processes and program management models to ensure maximum efficiency in relation to required deliverables.
Scope of Responsibility – Supervised a 12-man, nine major subsection, Battalion Personnel Administrative Center for an Airborne Ranger Battalion. Advised the command and staff on personnel matters during garrison, tactical, combat operations and deployments. Responsible for administrative accuracy, finance, retention, postal, unit ministry team, training and combat readiness of over 1000 Airborne Rangers. Coordinated all enlisted and Non-Commissioned Officer assignments and assisted the company First Sergeant in all personnel matters. Served as the liaison between installationadministrative sections and finance staffs.
• Superbly ran the day-to-day operations and activities of a highly diverse organization with precision; while forced to operate with minimal manning and managing 1,000 Rangers.
• Managed and maintained equipment valued at over $750,000 with 100% accountability.
• Produced numerous monthly reports; expertly managed taskings, evaluations, awards, VIP visits, and adeptly coordinated with leadership, battalions, and their staff.
• Developed and wrote a Personnel Services Delivery Redesign (PSDR) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) improving and advancing the organizations entire personnel support transformation.
• Performed organizational assessment/assistance visits and inspections, provided responses, and monitored corrections to findings to increase regulatory compliance and efficiency.
• Created and maintained comprehensive organizational human resources and administrative standard operating procedures including inspection/audit standards and cycles.
Scope of Responsibility: Served as the Human Resources Manager and Executive Officer for a United States Army Special Operations Special Missions organization responsible for all aspects of Human Resources personnel service support and readiness at the strategic level. Provided talent management and acquisitions, distribution and assignments for all personnel consisting of over 5,000 personnel. Coordinated personnel actions with Department of Defense (DoD) Special Operations organizations to meet requirements and resolve issues. Managed executive and senior level evaluations and processing. Assisted the HR Director on all matters. Performed continual analysis of the organizations staffing to determine trends and forecast shortfalls. Prepared Senior Executive records for Department of the Army promotion boards, special boards, and ensured their educational developments and requirements were achieved. Managed the organizations Official Representation Fund worth over $250,000 and served as the Voters Assistance representative.
• Managed processing of personnel moves, awards and evaluations, recruiting, and finance with 100% accuracy and timeliness for over 5,000 personnel.
• Developed and maintained automated tracking systems, using qualitative and quantitative techniques to forecast military human resources and administrative support requirements 18 – 24 months in advance.
• Established suspense and tracking system which improved evaluations and award processing timeliness and efficiency; 100% of awards and evaluations were processed within established deadlines and suspense's.
• Advised executive leadership in managing personnel readiness to execute contingency operations in support of global war on terrorism; resulting in 0 casualties in 9-month time-span.
• Maintained 100% accountability of all human resources related classified files with strong understanding of regulations, programs and policies for managing classified information.
Scope of Responsibility – Served as Human Resources Plans, Operations and Services Manager for a United States Army Special Forces organization, consisting of five Active Component and two Army National Guard Special Forces Groups. Provided technical advice to the Chief Executive officer and key staff members on Human Resources Plans, Operations and Services. Responsible for production and management of human resources policies, procedures, and regulations; conducted Inspection Programs; maintained human resources information management systems databases; managed annual Awards and Scholarship programs, and Casualty Operations. Supervised awards boards and processing of awards, personnel actions, evaluations.
• Employed leadership operations process to visualize, describe, direct, and assess a human resources personnel department servicing 15,000 Soldiers across two countries.
• Supervised and staffed human resources personnel office of four human resources specialist through mandated strength reductions while still delivering personnel services to over 15,000 Soldiers.
• Provided system oversight and managed over 30 system access permissions while integrating accurate personnel information across executive levels with 0 deficiencies.
• Demonstrated sound critical reasoning skills when assessing situations, reaching conclusions, and making decisions while operating overseas in austere conditions.
• Prepared and presented (written and oral) briefings and presentations to senior executives, organizational management, and subordinates on complex administrative issues, programs, and operations.
Scope of Responsibility - Served as Human Resources Manager for the most forward deployed Infantry Regiment in the U.S. Army. Supervised human resources support for three Airborne Ranger Battalions, Regimental Headquarters and Ranger Special Troops Battalion for over 5,000 personnel assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment. Managed the 75th Ranger Regiment's service support operations to include all personnel actions, promotions, evaluations, awards, assignments, finance, postal services, legal actions, and morale activities. Managed the Regiment's Civilian personnel strength, accountability, and replacement operations, as well as the internal Civilian Personnel Office. Served as the liaison between the unit and Installation Command.
• Commended for providing executive level Human Resources services to the Major Command in the development, execution and management of military and civilian Human Resources plans, operations, policies and program management.
• Led a staff of five personnel consisting of a General Schedule (GS)-11 employee and four Soldiers in Human Resources management.
• Recognized as a subject matter expert in Human Resources and was requested by name to assist a Joint Services Task Force HR office in Afghanistan with the development of a HR system to track 9,000 personnel.
• Demonstrated extraordinary interpersonal skills while hosting visiting host nation military officers resulting in personal relationships that ensured favorable military to military relations.
• Managed travel expense budget annually worth over $500,000 using Defense Travel System (DTS) and government travel cards for 54 employees ensuring accurate travel claims and expense management.
• Recruited the highest quality of talented officers in the U.S. Army by networking with the Department of the Army (DA), Senior Leader Division (SLD), and Human Resources Command (HRC) increasing the effectiveness of the organization tenfold.
(Currently enrolled / Expected Graduation 2021)
Enlisted Distribution Assignment System (EDAS) Army Electronic Military Personnel Operations (E-MILPO)
Total Army Personnel Data Base (TAPDB) Authorization Document System (Redesign) (TAADS-R)
Human Resources Command Identity Management System (HIMS) Total Officer Personnel Management Information System (TOPMIS)
Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) Army Training Requirement Resource System (ATRRS)
Common Operating Picture Synchronizer (COPS) Soldier Management System (SMS)
Deployed Theatre Accountability System (DTAS) Defense Casualty Information Processing System (DCIPS)
Personnel Manning Authorization Document (PMAD) Tactical Personnel System (TPS)
Integrated Peursonnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A) Assignment Interactive Module (AIM)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: