Results-oriented Human Resources professional with 12 years of progressive human resources experience in multi-faceted business environments. Capable of displaying excellent leadership skills and able to effectively communicate with diverse populations. Detailed oriented, highly organized and dependable. Has the ability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines. High-level of emotional intelligence while operating with strong sense of urgency.
· Assist with recruiting activities such as job postings and interviewing.
· Meet with all new candidates to complete HR documents and conduct background screenings.
· New Hire Orientation.
· Process all personnel changes related to separations, promotions, transfers, supervisory changes, positions changes, salary changes, etc.
· Ensures employee data is entered into various data bases and tracks employee credentials, physicals, TB screenings and background screening renewals.
· Responsible for ensuring that all required Federal, State and local notices andWorkers' Compensation notices are posted in all HS/EHS sites and are updated when needed.
· Assists employees in reporting work-related injuries and workers' compensation,and with the processing of FMLA & Leave of Absence.
· Conduct periodic Personnel File Audits to ensure all documents kept in our administrative office and sites are up to date in accordance with LSF policies and procedures and County Licensing.
· English-Spanish translation as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: