Human Resources Business Partner who communicates and collaborates effectively with all levels of personnel by relying on excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service and a solid expertise in human resources management. I am an extremely detail-oriented human resources professional who excels under tight deadlines, while anticipating and averting potential problems by proactively streamlining processes. I am highly driven and I maintain a positive attitude under pressure. I welcome any challenge and responsibility of producing results quickly for my employees, my team, and myself.
Led the implementation team of my current company's Applicant Tracking System.
Led the training team for the company's Applicant Tracking System.
Assisted with the creation and reporting of my current company's proxy and annual report.
Facilitate and manage the statistical analysis, reporting, training, and implementation of my current company's Affirmative Action Plans and federal requirements.
- Ensure proper corporate compliance initiatives are implemented including OFCCP, EEO and other related disciplines.
- Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution strategies for all employees and management within business unit.
- Effectively partner with broader HR executive team resources to successfully execute HR initiatives.
- Workforce planning, succession planning, and organizational design.
- Manage Employee Reward and Recognition Program.
- Worked with HR advisors and HR representatives on establishing consistent hiring practices.
- Developed creative recruiting strategies that met anticipated staffing needs.
- Managed all phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs and posting available positions.
- Maintained an accurate candidate tracking system, to include implementation, training, monitoring, and updating/upgrading as appropriate.
- Managed all aspects of the employee on-boarding process.
- Developed, implemented, and trained/taught New Employee Orientation.
- Managed Employee Reward and Recognition Program.
- Managed Employee Referral Program.
- Managed company Affirmative Action Program.
- Organized and analyzed office operations and procedures such as preparation of payrolls, filing, requisition of supplies, etc.
- Provided Human Resources feedback, guidance, and support.
- Assigned duties and examined work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Administered accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Provided assistance in handling complaints.
- Prepared all financial, accounting, and customer reports.
- Scheduled all incoming transportation requests and provide assistance for all questions relating to transportation needs.
- Coordinated and facilitated the clinical and financial approval process for each referral.
- Coordinated admissionswith appropriate departments and staff.
- Ensured all admission paperwork was completed, maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Regularly contacted local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referral activities.
- Provided social services support to new residents, families, and guests of the facility.
- Provided direct assistance to the Admissions Director.
- Provided administrative support to the 18 member Human Resources Management team.
- Ensured all required personnel records were maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinated and facilitated the employment verification and exiting processes.
- Processed unemployment claims and assisted with unemployment hearings.
- Received, reviewed, and logged disciplinary notices.
- Typed letters, memos, and confidential notes, in addition to transcribing dictation tapes from employee disciplinary meetings.
- Provided direct support to the Assistant Director of Human Resources.
- Developed and executed tactics to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact with potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case managers, and health care agencies.
- Created and implemented media campaigns and strategic plans for successful promotion of the Village at Skyline.
- Directed and managed the development and production of brochures, flyers, and direct mail materials.
- Developed, managed, and tracked marketing budget and expenses.
- Developed and maintained meaningful relationships in the health care and geriatric community through external marketing and outreach efforts.
- Developed and coordinated events for prospects and referral sources to increase lead bank.
- Developed and managed all advertising accounts, to include newspaper, radio, television, print, and online publications.
iCims Applicant Tracking System, Jobvite Applicant Tracking System, PeopleSoft, Agile, ADP, BenefitStream, Benergy, Oracle, EchoSign, Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: