· Provides day-to-day support and counsel to functional locations in the areas of employee relations, talent management, compensation, policy interpretation, and employee development for about 6000 hourly associates and 250 managerial staff.
· Resolves employee relations issues effectively and identify broader opportunities for long-term success.
· Lead HR program rollouts for functional locations including centralization of recruitment and HR shared services. Assesses effectiveness of HR practices/ actions and recommend enhancements
· Educates management team on talent management strategies, development opportunities, succession planning, compensation planning, and policies/procedures.
· Ensures compliance and consistency to HR practices, and adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations both as a consultant and oversight to all location reps within Region or staff locations.
· Act as a leader to the location reps to provide guidance on HR-related matters
· Coordinates strategies with Labor Relations directors to maximize CBA efficiencies and resolve union-related matters
· Guided the regional leadership team through organizational restructurings which created a more flexible, cost-efficient workforce.
· Handles all mergers and acquisition through labor conversion process growing business year over year.
· Project Manager, Super Bowl XLIX: Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of all Human Resources and Staffing facets of merchandise services for Super Bowl, Pro Bowl and NFL Experience. Requires effective communication and cooperation with multiple internal and external stakeholders, in addition to detailed planning and meticulous organization. Constant problem solving and the need to positively influence others to achieve results.
· Partner with HR leadership to develop and establish HR strategies to ensure the alignment with key business goals and overall organization strategies.
· Provides professional consultation and support to management and employees in areas such as benefits, payroll, compensation, labor management, diversity, and organizational effectiveness through a collaborative partnership with corporate support and members of Compliance, Employment Relations, Labor Relations, and Legal Departments
Built performance-based relations with leadership and local operational teams
· Led and participated in recruitment career fairs and events across partner colleges
· Mentor and trainer for all new hires including all correspondence and training.
· Direct oversight and development of Internship Program
· Rookie of the Year Account Executive for FY 07'.
· Responsible for executing a sales plan by prospecting new business, conducting needs analysis, presenting solutions and closing contractual business.
· Maintained a large book of business in a very fast-paced environment through excellent time management and organizational skills.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: