Reliable Childcare professional talented at creating safe, stimulating environment for young children. Expertly leads individual and group activities to encourage learning and develop social interaction skills. Willing to get experience while attending Del Mar College for my degree in Early Childhood Development. Excellent knowledge in CPR and first aid. Fully committed to facilitating nurturing environment with highest level of service and safety. Dedicated to supporting emotional, social and academic development of young children. Trained in developmental stages and knowledgeable about offering safe, nurturing environments to boost learning. Desire to complement education-based strategies with techniques to promote overall health and wellness.
● Served customers with knowledgeable, friendly support at every stage of shopping and purchasing.
● Placed completed orders in labeled, temperature-appropriate storage pending customer pick up.
● Drove store revenue by offering customers accessories and related purchases to complete selections.
● Loaded and unloaded orders at customer's homes or locations.
● Noted customer special requests, preferences and favorite products in CRM to enhance service and build brand loyalty.
● Worked productively with customers to meet order requirements and service expectations.
● Consistently met deadlines and quality goals for accuracy and timeliness.
● Tracked substitutions and informed customers of changes.
● Memorized store layouts and planograms to fulfill orders using the shortest, most efficient route.
● Demonstrated speed and accuracy in order item selection.
● Stored all perishable items in a refrigerated area until customer's pickup.
● Tendered customer orders at point-of-sale using the payment information provided and activated any customer rewards accounts for best price availability.
● Retrieved customer's order after payment, and assisted with transport to vehicle.
● Reviewed customer orders closely
● Managed patient relations and customer service through daily communication and interaction
● Evaluated patients insurance and verified if active and proceeded to input patients information into the system
● Took copayments and compiled daily financial records.
● Reviewed and corrected claim errors to facilitate smooth processing.
● Educated patients on medicine and at-home healthcare tools.
● Explained plans for treatment and payment options.
● Assisted patients in filling out check-in and payment paperwork.
● Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
● Prepared a variety of different written communications, reports, and documents to ensure smooth operations.
● Proved successful working within tight deadlines and a fast-paced atmosphere.
● Used Microsoft Word and other software tools to create documents and other communications.
● Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
● Performed duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines to promote a safe working environment.
● Balanced deposits and credit card payments each day.
● Poured and prepared mixed drinks for over 100 customers daily and created new libations drawing in clientele.
● Organized bar inventory and storage procedures to keep stock within optimal levels and meet expected customer demands.
● Developed unique drink and cocktail offerings on monthly basis as part of seasonal offerings.
● Kept alcoholic beverages well-stocked and organized to meet expected demands.
● Upsold menu items to customers, driving up per sale revenues and maximizing profits.
● Set up bar for operation, obtained cash bank and stocked service bar.
● Applied excellent organizational and multitasking abilities to handle simultaneous customer, team and business needs while avoiding unnecessary delays or errors.
● Set up glassware, liquor and other necessary supplies for special events.
● Managed accurate register and produced daily sales reports backing up inventory usage numbers.
● Managed bar inventory, restocked supplies and placed orders for spirits, beer, wines and mixers.
● Upsold daily specials and beverage promotions to exceed daily sales goals.
● Consulted with managers to organize special events and promotions such as trivia nights to bring in new customers.
● Polished glassware, bussed tables and removed debris to keep customer areas fresh and clean.
● Maintained secure cash drawers, promptly resolving discrepancies for accuracy.
● Took customer orders and capitalized on opportunities to sell special beverage and food options.
● Kept accurate inventories and notified management of ordering needs for liquor, beer, wine and bar supplies.
● Maintained relationships with restaurant vendors to facilitate effective inventory management and implement cost controls.
● Preserved revenue streams by utilizing strong communication and negotiation skills, offering refunds as last resort to maintain customer satisfaction.
● Developed and actualized customer service initiatives to decrease wait times.
● Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
● Informed customers about special promotions and provided detailed information for various products.
● Maintained clean personal appearance, modeled store's outfits when working clothing department settings and wore uniforms per company policy.
● Energized and motivated in performing sales floor activities including merchandising and selling.
● Evaluated account and service histories to identify trends, using data to mitigate future issues.
● Demonstrated items to customers and created customer awareness, interest and sales.
● Conferred with customers about concerns with products or services to resolve problems and drive sales.
● Evaluated customer information to explore issues, develop potential solutions and maintain high-quality service.
● Improved customer satisfaction ratings by addressing issues and fostering timely resolution.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: