Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly knowledgeable and creative Wine Sales representative with a comprehensive background in both domestic and international vintages and bottlers. Adept at responding to customer queries and issues in an accurate and professional manner. Innovative designer and implementer of a number of unique strategies for maintaining new customer data and updating them on new products.
- Extensive bar and restaurant wine sale experience
- Strong knowledge of wine regions
- Excellent proficiency in wine varietals
- High skills in using MS Office including Word and Excel
- Outstanding skills in fostering and sustaining strong account relationships
- Superior time management abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Established a variety of new accounts with information about new product selections and development.
- Carried out all account merchandising activities.
- Responded to and resolved account queries and problems in accordance with company policy.
- Developed and distributed delivery date schedules price quotes and service obligation documents.
- Established and maintained regular call strategy for maintaining account services.
- Implemented new product placements for in-house and offsite accounts.
- Met new account acquisition monthly quota on a consistent basis.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Wine Sales job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Wine Sales resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.