Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Beauty Consultant with a proven track record in sales related to skin care dermatology and cosmetics. Strong ability to achieve sales develop of new business by profiling prospective accounts and converting leads into customers. Ambitious self-starter with the desire to be a part of a growing organization.
- Exceed all daily counter sales goal and standards through client consultations continually inviting potential clients to the counter
- Participate in planning and executing special events and promotions
- Maintain loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and building client relationships / referrals
- Educate clients on skin care procedures and products
- Sold salon-exclusive skin care products and encouraged service upgrades
- Converted 12% of service customers into product customers
- Trained new staff on the range of spa services offered
- Vastly improved appearance of clients’ skin through non-surgical processes
- Learned new techniques including the complete chemical peel process
- Instructed clients on how to apply make-up to achieve a desired look
- Conducted private client consultations
- Provided excellent customer service and skin care treatments to all clients
- Assisted spa in activities such as staff meetings promotions and housekeeping duties
- Laser Safety Training
- Extensive coursework on Skin Diseases and Disorders
- Paramedical Esthetician Certified
Beauty / Makeup Artistry – Bellus Academy – City, State
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Beauty Consultant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Beauty Consultant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.