Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Customer Sales Representative seeking an opportunity to better a companyÕs sales by forming lasting relationships with customers and clients.Focus on company reputation and customer satisfaction.
- Capable of working independently or with a group of coworkers
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Sales in retail
- Ability to lead and manage a team toward a common goal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in mathematics to form sales calculations
- Observant of sales trends in the market area
- Great communication skills with customers coworkers and superiors
- Experienced in sales and marketing techniques with a variety of products and services
- Visit local stores and potential clients to try to secure a sales contract
- Demonstrated company products to store managers employees and customers to educate them on the benefits
- Follow-up with potential clients to determine whether a decision has been reached
- Return phone calls to customers with complaints or inquiries
- Worked with marketing manufacturing and accounting departments to ensure to ensure quality products and advertising
- Prepared informative documents to be used in sales and marketing
- Met with potential clients to determine the amount of sales length of contract etc.
- Visited client stores to handle stock customer complaints and employee training
- Researched the market area in relation to the products being sold
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Customer Sales Representative job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Customer Sales Representative resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.