Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Energetic and dynamic Territory Sales Manager with 8 years career experience in B2B and B2C product sales. Proven expertise in competitive market analysis, contract negotiations, and new product launch and positioning. Possesses excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Develop targeted promotions for key stores to drive business and consumer awareness.
- Liaise between clients and product development to recommend product improvements.
- Participate in company-sponsored events and act as spokesperson at regional trade shows.
- Perform product demonstrations for clients and consumers, including in-store promotional events.
- Identified trends and business development opportunities in assigned territory.
- Conducted cold call B2B sales for targeted organizations.
- Inventoried stores’ stock and assisted management with re-orders.
- Offered recommendations for new product lines concurrent with client business objectives.
- Set up product displays in stores for designated territories.
- Created sales plans and quotas to support organizational objectives.
- Monitored budgeted targets including sales and expenditures.
- Ensured products and promotions knowledge of sales personnel selling to consumers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Territory Sales Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Territory Sales Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.