Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dependable and flexible Beer Sales representative with an exceptional record of client satisfaction and customer service. Excellent builder of cordial and professional relationships with colleagues clients and supervisors. Able to accommodate work schedule changes at short notice to include weekends and special events.
- Extensive alcoholic beverage sales experience
- Superior knowledge of beer customer environments and brewing industry
- Strong skills in MS Office applications including PowerPoint Word and Excel
- High skills in building positive customer relationships
- Excellent ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Exceptionally good driving record
- Reached monthly sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Maintained a weekly appointment schedule with existing and new account representatives.
- Promoted accounts daily and as needed.
- Conducted small maintenance tasks on company vehicle.
- Fostered good customer relations to promote company good will.
- Opened new accounts on a regular basis while maintaining existing accounts in good standing.
- Enhanced sales volumes in specified territories through regular schedule adjustments.
- Conducted account staff training sessions for high-volume key accounts as required.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Beer Sales job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Beer Sales resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.