Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Auto Sales Consultant who has a proven history of increasing sales in several dealerships. Adept at establishing strong bonds with customers networking with people to get referrals and arranging a showroom floor to maximize sales. Specializes in family vehicles and utility vehicles.
- Certified sales professional for many auto manufacturers
- Voted "Sales Professional of the Year" twice in my region
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong negotiating skills
- Experience working in customer service
- Strong marketing skills
- Great team player
- Managerial experience
- Acted a sales manager on weekends and during holiday promotions.
- Assisted in developing a series of sales sheets that were put on the sales floor and elicited an immediate increase in sales.
- Responsible for making sure that the reception desk and customer service desk were always staffed properly.
- Responsible for developing an effective layout of the showroom floor.
- Assisted in creating television commercials that ran locally and were very successful.
- Voted "Sales Professional of the Year" twice while working for Ulrich.
- Regularly exceeded my stated sales goal for each month.
- Was entrusted with managerial responsibilities on a limited basis after only six months.
- Held regular sales training meetings with new and experienced sales professionals.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Auto Sales Consultant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Auto Sales Consultant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.