- Proven strategic Sales Leader focused on SaaS solutions, cloud ecosystems, and Global Content Delivery (CDN) looking for a new challenge with an focused and dynamic company looking to scale revenue, increase customer acquisition, and create impact by value added technology disruption to a proven and sustainable industry. Passionate about driving new relationships and building sound commercial deals for mutual long term success.
- 5 Time President's Club winner
- Consistently achieved quota year over year from 100 - 350%
- Closed and managed several of our largest customers and forged key relationships across various departments while consistently growing top line revenue year over year.
Catchpoint Systems: Major Enterprise Account Executive, Dec. 2020 - Present
In my role at Catchpoint, I am in charge of Enterprise sector sales for the East Coast, US. I build, close, and manage pipeline of over $5MM leveraging both direct and partner business. I work closely with leadership to define and qualify strategic leads and prospects, while working with marketing to effectively evangelize our value in a complex market. Catchpoint is a global Saas platform for managing complex digital environments for both internal and external reliability and performance. The value that Catchpoint bring to any business is that we help optimize process so that business drivers are easily tracked and achieved faster. We help companies be more efficient so they can focus on growth at scale.
-As an original member of the Edgecast Networks sales team, I learned the Content Delivery business from the inside and became an expert in the requirements and evaluation process for various industries, as well as the competitive landscape. Edgecast Networks was a venture backed, tier 1 global Content Delivery Network with a variety of SaaS solutions making up the global platform.
-Edgecast was acquired by Verizon in 2015 and rebranded as Verizon Digital Media Services. While the business was in a constant shift post acquisition, I was responsible for presenting to and selling to top tier Enterprises around the world. That role eventually became the formation of a team dedicated to our most important and complex accounts. Accounts in my charge were Amazon, Microsoft, Xbox, Twitch, Valve, Twitter, Bloomberg, Bank of America, Snap, and others.
-As a Senior Director, my responsibilities including building sales plans for regional territories and industry segmentation to be as effective as possible in identifying prospects and building strategic opportunities. I was also heavily involved in training and building effective collateral and case studies with our marketing team. As an individual contributor, I maintain focus, organization, and maximum activity to drive well constructed deals to completion where both commercial and technical viability are key. I regularly attended industry trade shows around the world to not only meet with customers and prospects but to also keep my finger on the pulse of an every changing industry.
-As the only 5 time winner of President's Club, I consistently surpassed all KPI's and revenue expectations in both quota and run rate.
-Was especially successful at breaking into new accounts and driving value propositions to sophisticated buyers where process and professionalism are vital.
-Worked hand in hand with our senior leadership to evaluate possible and current investment strategies and key growth models for our portfolio companies. Acted as "boots on the ground" to align with and support the management and staff of various start-ups to ensure scalable success and effective communication back to investment team.
- Conducted due diligence with portfolio companies to focus customer acquisition strategies on specific verticals and to understand industry norms and buying processes. Also refined prospecting and qualification practices.
- Owned, developed, and operated the first locations of Firehouse Subs in the Metro-Atlanta area. Various responsibilities from corporate training and P and L management to site procurement, construction oversight, staff hiring and training and day to day management of a chain of quick casual restaurants.
- Upon huge success in our territory, we sold the units and remaining territory back to corporate so they could become marquis stores and successful case studies for the growth of the brand and SE region.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: