● Ensure high contract retention of client accounts in all of North Florida through a strong relationship, efficient management skills and operational excellence
● Ensure the successful delivery of services according to client needs and objectives including but not limited to confirming: client's strategic goals are being met, full coverage of shifts and adequate staffing, timecards errors are corrected, scribe compliance with facility requirements and company policies, high standards of quality, & optimal scribe utilization and workflow at each account
● Operate as the client's main point of contact for all matters and maintain a strong relationship with the client for the life of the contract
● Conduct frequent site visits to all sites in the North Florida region which ranges from as far west as Pensacola, east to Jacksonville, and south to Ocala.
● Identify areas of growth opportunities for HealthChannels service lines
● Hire, manage, and provide leadership, mentorship, and training to subordinates (i.e. the Chief Scribe for the accounts) and ensure subordinates are skilled and successful
● Provide leadership and accountability to Chief Scribes, and hold oneself accountable to ensuring Chief Scribe training, quality and leadership meets company standards
● Conduct regular calls and monitor monthly reporting with direct report to ensure operational stability and quality of services for each account
● Conduct an in depth monthly review of each account to
ensure stability and excellence
● Initiate, manage, and lead Action Plans, Remediation Plans, and Service recovery efforts as needed for accounts
● Deliver external reports on operational metrics for each account; utilize to engage with clients on strategic discussions surrounding performance and ROI
● Facilitate communication and coordinate with all members of the account's team including but not limited to: Employees assigned to the project, The local internal operational team members, Corporate departments, i.e. Finance, HR, etc., The client, and The client's human resources, IT, and other facility liaisons
● Primarily responsible for recruiting and hiring in all regions that I oversee to ensure optimal staffing at all times
• Promoted as I oversaw the implementation of a Pediatric Obesity Weight Management Clinic with UF Health, 7 expansions of the UF Health Outpatient Family Medicine Clinics, and assisted with an Outpatient Urology Clinic
• Built and maintained a strong rapport with each of these clinics medical providers, office staff, and corresponding hospital systems.
• Maintained an average provider evaluation of 4.76 (on a scale of 1-5) for all clinic locations
• Prioritize team resources and manage performance metrics to achieve hiring targets and monthly quality measure goals..
• Organized schedules, employee timecards & payroll items, and created individualized training programs for all my clinics, which cared for a minimum of 30 patients daily.
• I have personally documented more than 25,000 patients medical history, test results and vital statistics while working with clinicians
• On a monthly basis I ensured our client's top ROI goals are met, hospital compliance items, and quality assurance tasks were efficiently completed.
• Promoted to Temporary Project Manager from August 2016 to November 2016 as I oversaw and managed the implementation of a medical scribe program within the inpatient Psychiatry unit at UF Health.
• Responsible for the full life-cycle of an employee (to include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, development, guidance, counseling, mentoring, and termination).
• Promoted to Chief Scribe within a month of employment where I initially oversaw three outpatient Family Medicine clinics which then expanded to a total of 10 (and continues to do so) due to the exceptional success at the original locations.
• I also expanded into (5) other specialties including Emergency Medicine, Inpatient Psychiatry, Pediatric Weight Management, Urology, & Ophthalmology.
Each course was completed with the highest proficiency:
•Medical Exercise Physiology
•Physical Activity Epidemiology and Evidence Review
•Exercise Physiology and Laboratory Techniques
•Public Health Biostatistics
•Cardiovascular Exercise Physiology and ECG •Pharmacology for Chronic Diseases
•Chronic Disease Epidemiology
•Worked under the surveillance of Dr. Angiolillo who is the Medical Director of the Cardiovascular Research Program, Program Director of the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Program, and the Associate Program Director of the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship.
•Completed 300 observation hours.
•Observed Dr. Angiolillo who specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology, and assisted as needed in the cath lab as patients underwent percutaneous interventions.
•Observed and assisted with various procedures including TAVR's (trans aortic valve replacements), percutaneous interventions, and coronary artery bypass grafts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: