Sales Coordinator possessing a comprehensive background in hospitality/sales. Courteous service professional with a strong dedication to exceeding expectations. Seeking an accelerating position in the sales department. Fast learner, enthusiastic and eager to be part of a dynamic and successful team. Keeps up-to-date on the best restaurants, attractions and activities around the area and is always willing to go the extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction. Punctual Sales Coordinator with strong interpersonal and competitive computer skills. Accustomed to managing difficult client situations and decision making. Dynamic personality and highly successful at juggling multiple priorities while delivering superb service with a smile. Looking to expand my skills as a Sales Manager. Extremely ready to take a property to the next level. Driven with desire for success.
- Provide a high level of exposure of the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact, written communications, and involvement in the community.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts to maximize room revenue to meet and/or exceed individual and team sales and revenue goals.
- Conduct sales presentations to clients and ownership verbally and using the latest technology.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts to maintain high visibility and increase market share.
- Lead Follow up/Lead generation
- Conduct site inspections and property walks.
- Travel as needed, to complete personal sales calls and presentations to customers within your discipline/region and attend trade shows as needed.
- Always build creative proposals!
- Negotiate and execute contracts that are fair and profitable.
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Exhibit a positive and involved team attitude to all hotel departments and maintain open communications with all coworkers and managers for the best overall performance of the hotel.
- Review group blocks for cutoff date extensions and ensuring the group blocks are created and monitored correctly prior, during, and post the groups dates.
- Check for duplicate reservations - by calling all multiple same name reservations to ensure accuracy of guest names, and any special requests.
- Create and maintain group & transient room blocks and also assist with in-house reservations calls from customers and front desk agents requesting on property assistance or any and all other calls pertaining to room reservations/request.
- Previous experience using various reservation platforms in order to produce rooming list for groups, pick up reports and other group related request.
- Highly detailed, and able to maintain excellent organizational skills while working in a fast pace environment.
- Supervise the efficient operations of reception including check-in/out procedures.
- Support team members in handling guest request and enquires to ensure a positive outcome is achieved.
- Ensure that the Front Desk Manager, Director of Sales, GM & AGM are kept fully aware of all relevant feedback/situations from guest or other departments.
- Understand thoroughly and ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office/Agents.
- Promote hotel services and facilities.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to encourage Team Members to exceed standards.
- Act per policies, procedures and Leaders/Management.
- Follow and adhere to company brand standards.
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Maintain a friendly and understanding demeanor during difficult situations.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Take responsibility in the absence of the Manager on Duty/Front Office Manager.
- Train and direct work flow process, coach and counsel the front desk & other team members to ensure quality operations.
- Coordinate with Sales and House Keeping to accommodate VIP arrivals or potential future clients.
- Ensure phone calls, wake up calls, messages/packages for guests, billing instructions and bus tour/group arrivals are handled in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Produce Front Office Schedule at a timely manner to give all team members the ability to manage work and person life.
- Collaborate with engineering and housekeeping to achieve a smooth-running hotel and excel in customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filling (Tax Exempt Forms, Credit Card Authorization Forms, Employee Associate Forms etc.)
- Effective communication between shift change.
- Knowledge of BEOs
- Substituted in the absence of sales coordinator, help clients make decisions on meeting space inquiries. (Space/Sq. Feet, prices, theater, schoolroom, conference, U-Shape, Reception & Banquet style)
- Help AGM/DOS with month-end reports/MGR Accounts
- Polish out pharmaceutical products.
- Ship to the warehouse within a set period.
- Inputting product data into computer systems.
- Firmly communicate with a supervisor of any situation needed of upper management decisions.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintained a necessary level of communication between shifts.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Marriott Loyalty Ambassador
- Time Management & Dependable
- Team Building, Leadership & Customer Relations
- Natural Ability to Foster Relationships & Negotiations
- Fluid Communication & Accurate timely reporting to leadership team
- Sales Presentations
- Marketing Strategy
- Market Share
- Fosse & STS (Sales Tracking System)
- Accounting (AR & AP)
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: