Hardworking retail management professional versed in all aspects of running a high-end store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
• Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each
experience and offering suggestions.
• Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
• Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales.
tactful and effective manner.
• Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
• Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
• Contributed to merchandising ideas at team sale meetings.
•Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy Funeral Home.
•Managed payroll, accounting, budgets, receivables and payables using
•Computed, recorded, and proofread data, records and reports.
•Planned and executed special events and trade shows to establishing
•Complied with federal, state and company policies, procedures and
•Capitalized on industry changes to maximize company revenue.
•Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within
•Completed and filed all necessary legal documentation in a timely
•Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to
answer questions and requests for information relating to funeral
services and pricing.
•Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve
accuracy and efficiency.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: