Experienced Professional with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
• Analyzed, reviewed and maintained a case load of 150 clients; maintained physical/digital case records.
• Interviewed applicants for a wide range of services/programs to determine eligibility and need.
• Assisted clients from a disadvantaged demographic in gaining work experience by serving as a liaison between the MDDSS, community outreach organizations and small businesses.
• Compiled information pertaining to clients' employment to ensure compliance with federal/state laws.
• Gathered/analyzed information to determine program eligibility in accordance with laws, policies, rules and regulations.
• Contacted employers, landlords, attorneys, financial institutions, etc. to obtain information required to determine eligibility.
• Worked with senior specialist to draft modifications to policies, regulations, procedures etc to meet departmental goals and objectives.
• Gathered financial statements to make recommendations to management on client's that should be reported to the Office of Inspector General.
• Monitored case progress to determine if sanctions should be enforced for falling out of compliance with state/federal requirements, contracts, procedures etc.
• Primary contact for clients/organizations needing guidance/information on programs and services provided.
• Responsible for organizing/managing several projects concurrently while meeting tight deadlines.
• Promoted to Family Investment Specialist II after one year working as Family Investment Specialist I
Wrote and edited documents to keep staff informed on policies and procedures.
Maintained key partnerships which resulted in the addition of a new regional field office for the United States Department of Transportation Office of Small Business.
Assisted in the creation of new departmental procedures manual. Assessed organizational training needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: