TEXES Content Area: Physical Education (EC-12)
Coordinated and diligent activity coordinator skilled in student behavior management and redirection. Supports faculty and classroom needs with proactive and diligent approach. Passionate about helping students and offering proven skills developed over the years of related experience. Proficient in school standards and strategies to optimize learning for a variety of students. Dedicated Teaching Assistant focused on supporting faculty with classroom needs. Successful at maintaining clean and organized supplies, as well as planning activities and monitoring students. Excellent tutor, record keeper and multitasker.
Head Coaching Youth Tackle Football (6th grade) | Edinburg Parks & Recreations | Spring 2018
· Gave instructional and developmental aspects of the game of football while also providing motor, cognitive, and assertive skills to help with child development. Developing instructional rules, practice schedules, organizing various drills and demonstrating proper techniques; motivating young athletes to enhance their performance in sports and education. Supervising, and guiding young athletes toward excellent leadership and communication skills.
Adopt-A-Beach Beach Cleanup (September 21, 2019) South Padre Island, TX
· Assisted the all-volunteer organization Adopt-A-Beach in which the they hosted a beach clean-up. By providing my time in collecting trash and objects that can be harmful to the wildlife on the beach. Collecting all the trash and object, the organization could track what items are left behind at the beach the most.
Trunk-Or-Treat (October 24, 2019) Edinburg, TX
· Assisted in decorating a trunk of a truck a certain theme and participated in giving out candies to children during their annual Halloween festival.
Special Olympics Tournament: Bocce Competition (October 2019) The University of Texas at Rio Grande Valley, Edinburg TX
Assisted in coordinating the competition and provided guidance to the athletes on the rules and regulations of the game. Provided motivation and encouragement to the athletes during the competition.
Rio Grande Valley Dorados (Coach Steven Jondreau) | Professional Arena Football Team | January-June 2019
· Had the opportunity to observe and shadow a variety coaches and acquire knowledge about the requirements that are needed to manage and coach a professional arena football team. Worked with developing professional athletes trying to reach the next professional level which is the national football league. While also gaining knowledge from ex national football league players and their experiences in the national football league. Worked with the officials during the games by helping with the chains, managed the clock, and observed their methods of officiating. Worked with a sports statistician to track the performance of the teams and each individual player. Learned basic athletic training under an athletic trainer.
· Raymondville Bearkats (Coach Gilberto Cortez) | High School Football Team | Sept-Dec 2019
Internship was at Raymondville Highschool with the Raymondville Bearkats under offensive of line coach Gilberto Cortez. This experience I worked with Freshman, Junior Varsity and Varsity student athletes. During this internship I shadow my mentor, Coach Cortez and observed his coaching style and methods the type of drills he used and his overall way he managed his student athletes. Learned new communication skills working with student athletes in the high school level. Learned how to plan practice and learned the breakdown of film study for preparing for games.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: