Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Nursing Home Receptionist with years of experience available to fill a position with a reputable nursing home in need
- Friendly and personable demeanor resulting in excellent customer service
- In-depth knowledge of medical terms often used in nursing home setting
- Efficient in running a multiple-line phone system or switchboard
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Capable of maintaining professional working relationships
- Great multitasking and organizational skills
- Understanding of confidentiality policies and regulations
- Professional dress and appearance to uphold the reputation of the facility
- Proven loyalty and longevity in one position
- Greet all visitors to the nursing home, answering questions and guiding them to proper location
- Answer phones, take messages, and return phone calls
- Organize transportation for patients needed to keep appointments at outside facilities
- Design pamphlets and documents regarding nursing home information for potential residents
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, faxing, emailing, etc.
- Sort and organize incoming mail on a daily basis
- Process paperwork for new residents, communicating with family, doctor, insurance company, etc.
- Train new Nursing Home Receptionists in all aspects of the job
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Nursing Home Receptionist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Nursing Home Receptionist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.