Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and reliable Hospice Social Worker with an excellent patient service record and a strong community service ethic. Adept at handling hospice and bereavement situations with high sensitivity and sympathy. Skilled in providing hospice social service and support to patients and families from a diverse array of ethnic backgrounds.
- Extensive social work experience in a health care environment
- Strong skills with MS Office applications including Word Access PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional hospice case management abilities
- Outstanding empathy and sensitivity skills
- Superior ability to build good and productive relationships with patients and families
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Delivered hospice social work care in coordination with families and medical staff.
- Educated family members and patients regarding medications regimens.
- Assessed spiritual and emotional factors in specific cases.
- Provided assistance to medical staff with paperwork as required.
- Examined patient clinical records to determine hospice timeline.
- Assisted in meeting family bereavement requirements.
- Performed comprehensive evaluation for social service needs.
- Assessed patient and family needs upon admission.
- Provided emotional support for patients and family as needed.
- Assisted in volunteer training and orientation.
- Maintained and updated hospice service records.
- Conducted quality assessment procedures for hospice social work.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Hospice Social Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Hospice Social Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.