Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Skilled Medication Aide with in-depth knowledge of medication disbursement procedures. Adept at industry safety standards and maintaining patient records within private and public healthcare sectors. Specialize in paying particular attention to patient needs while adhering to medication disbursement standards.
● Extensive experience working within various healthcare environments
● Extensive knowledge of medical terminology
● Current knowledge of acceptable First Aid procedures including CPR
● Ability to execute doctor’s orders pertaining to medication disbursement
● Willing to periodically update training to remain current in industry practices
● Ability to work well in a team setting
● Capable of working efficiently under pressure
● Solid communications skills
● Assisted with the timely disbursement of medications.
● Reported any changes in patients’ conditions.
● Followed all applicable medication administration standards.
● Prepared daily medication reports.
● Assisted in the daily preparation of medication for disbursement.
● Assisted residents with daily living activities.
● Observed and reported behavioral changes.
● Supervised the administration of medication to residents.
● Transported residents to and from daily activities.
● Prepared reports on residents medications.
● Responded to medical emergencies.
● Maintained Medication Administration Records per organizational policies.
● Monitored patient vital signs distributed medication and administrated injections.
● Cleaned patient exam rooms and ensured that all hygienic procedures were followed.
● Ensured that all medications were properly stored.
● Maintained digital patient records.
● Performed medication inventory checks.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Medication Aide job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Medication Aide resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.